4.7

Do Not Recommend

I went to see Dr. Rebele because I was having symptoms of a UTI. Dr. Rebele examined me, noticed that I had a razor cut in my bikini area and told me she thought I had HERPES. I didn't have much money to begin with and ended up spending almost $200 at other health centers on STD testing, blood testing, etc. that Dr. Rebele advised I needed ASAP. In my exam at the Nashville Public Health Clinic not even 24 hours later, the nurse practitioner told me "this looks like a razor cut, I don't know why someone would think this is herpes." I was obviously crying when I left the office thinking I had an incurable disease and when I tried to pay at the desk, the secretary told me "not to worry about it, they'd take care of it." Fast forward a month later when I'm hit with a $150 bill! Now I'm hundreds of dollars in the hole because of this poor medical advice. Herpes free thank god, but broke... not to mention the tremendous amount of mental stress from the situation. Contacted Heritage's supervisor and it took me months to get her on the phone after multiple messages. Finally got through when I called the front desk and told them I needed to set up a meeting in person if she wasn't going to return my calls. The supervisor said she'd speak with Dr. Rebele and get back to me, and she never did. I've spoken with multiple providers since and they've said the way I was treated was completely unprofessional. I highly advise against visiting this office, I definitely won't be back and don't trust Dr. Rebele's medical advice.

Wonderful doctor!!!

I was very fortunate to find such an awesome doctor. Dr. Rebele cared for me during my first two pregnancies and will care for me during my third. I h ...

Dr. Erin C Rebele is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.