Dr. Erin N Rice Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Erin N Rice?

Caring and Compationate

As a parent with three grown daughters who have been using Branford Pediatrics for many years I feel lucky to have found such a knowledgeable group of professionals. Not only are these Dr. kind and passionate about their field, they also are humble enough to admit when they are unsure of something. When this occurs they will put in the extra effort to research with you to come up with the best plan of action for your child's Heath and well being. Thank you for everything you do!

Highly recommended

Dr. Rice has excellent bedside manner, is very patient and very gentle with my kids. When my oldest was younger, and developed a big fear of doctors, she spent extra time with us. The staff was very helpful and willing to book extra time into our appts to help my young child through her fears I highly recommend Dr. Rice.

I'm a college student who had Dr. Rice growing up. She was a horrible doctor. I had gallstones starting as a teenager and it gave me a lot of trouble. She would not diagnose me, because I was just a teenager, and it was unheard of for someone so young to be like that, even though my mom had the exact same problem. I just got my gallbladder removed, I'm 18. I was seriously depressed growing up and violently body dysphoric. She said I was just being a teenager and being manipulative and I couldn't be allowed to see a therapist. I have a mood disorder, and I'm 18. It took 2 months for me to be diagnosed with mono at 16 after 4 visits and 3 different antibiotic prescriptions had no effect.I'm part of the lgbt community, I was kept from asking qualified medical people questions about this, because I was just being a teenager, manipulative.Maybe she'd be an okay doctor for neurotypical kids with ordinary problems. But she made my life a lot worse. Also, they're just very lousy at diagnosing stuff. This was my experience with her. Please keep your kids or teenagers away from this doctor. Thank you.