Dr. Erin M Roberts Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Erin M Roberts?

Been a patient for several years - fine for checkups but when your sick she won't help you

She just rushes you in and out - never once has called me back - I am a generally healthy person - the few times I have needed her she sees me - tells me illness has to run its course - call back worse - tells me to go to ER - shows no concern - no follow up - nothing - if you want to talk to her after your appointment for a follow up question the nurse goes between or tells you to make another appointment - wow - I can only assume this is so she can get paid again for every minute of her day because according to staff she is too busy seeing patients to call back - will be finding a new doctor

She treats her patients poorly. Does not take the time to help them with their medical concerns. Has a poor attitude. Thinks of patients who are on pain medication as a addict instead of someone who is truly in pain, and she would understand that if she took the time to get the the bottom of the condition of what is going on but does not. I have anxiety even going to see her and to call the office because of the poor attitudes. When i see her i can't express all my medical concerns i am having because she pushes me to rush me or says about my ins. Not good.

Dr. Erin M Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, PA.