Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erin S Saucier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Erin S Saucier has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Erin S Saucier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Saucier is the best OB/GYN that I have ever had. She is patient-friendly, very concerned about her patient's care and she listens to her patient, and genuinely cares about what medical concerns the patient may have. I have found her bedside manners to be very compassionate. Some doctors fail to forget that their patients are people with feelings, but Not Dr. Saucier. She gives excellent medical care and diagnoses and prescribes accordingly to fit my medical needs. She treats her patients with respect. She did an excellent job on my recent surgery. I have had no adverse effects. Her staff makes it possible to fit you into her schedule immediately in case of urgency. I would easily recommend her to my friends.
Getting an appt with the doctor was never an issue, however, the wait time was horrible. During the appointment, Dr Saucier seemed to rush through and wouldn't take time to listen to concerns or explain things well. After having a partial hysterectomy at 30, I called her office several times to speak with her about hot flashes/hormonal problems. After numerous attempts with no response, I finally called an had to leave a rude message. A nurse called me back and advised that the problems were all in my head and that I needed to see a psychologist or counselor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saucier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Erin S Saucier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBay Area Physicians For Women, 3715 Dauphin St Ste 3B, Mobile, AL
Dr. Erin S Saucier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.