Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin Scales
Dr. Erin Scales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Coast, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Scales is affiliated with Florida Hospital Flagler and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. Dr. Scales has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin Scales has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erin Scales has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Erin Scales is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I only saw her once because she questioned my diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have gone everywhere from Cleveland Clinic to Mayo to get a diagnosis. I didn't want to start all over again. She seemed to me to have her own agenda, not interested in why I made the appointment in the first place! I didn't have a follow-up, so just gave average on that
She is a very caring doctor & spends much time with her patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Scales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
17 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPalm Coast Internal Medicine, 21 Hospital Dr, Palm Coast, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erin Scales in this video.
Dr. Erin Scales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Coast, FL.