Dr. Erin N Wingert Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Erin N Wingert?

High risk surgical patient

Very impressed with the time Erin spent looking over my file covering all the issues and making sure I understood the risk I was taking. It was unfair for her to be handed my file with no advanced noticed, yet she took the time to study ask questions and prepare to do the very best. I did not get the chance to thank her after the procedure, but she impressed me with her excellent attitude and care even though she was frustrated by the lack of information and advanced warning which should have been given to her. She is the best, I hope everyone who has the chance to work with her appreciates her great attention to detail and care for the patient. I know she was very concerned putting me under and how my body would react, but I would trust her the next time and I know I will need more surgery in the future. Hopefully she will be there for me, but next time with a little more time to plan and get more comfortable with my situation. Thank you Doctor Silvius!