Dr. Erin Westerholm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Westerholm?

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr Westerholm for about 9 years. I have never had a bad experience. She is wonderful. She takes her time answering questions and addressing all concerns. She helped me through my issues with not being able to get pregnant and when I finally did she took awesome care of me. The nurse practitioner is super sweet as well. I will definitely recommend others to her

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I am also amazed at some of the low ratings that were given Dr.Westerholm and staff. Perhaps it was the patient that had a bad attitude. Anyhoo, I love Dr. Westerholm; been with her 9 years at another doctor's recommendation and have NEVER been disappointed. How she remembers my kids' names or what they are up to is amazing to me. She is truly compassionate and caring and is more than a doctor to me. Love her! Her staff is top notch!

Best OB/Gyn and Staff, Hands Down!

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I also have to disagree with the negative reviews. I've been seeing Dr. Westerholm for almost 8 years now. I saw her yearly for exams and birth control maintenance until about a year ago when we started discussing getting pregnant! I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and incredibly happy with my OB care. I actually had an "episode" after a recent blood draw where I passed out and suffered a mild vasovagel seizure. The ENTIRE staff swooped in, catering to me and my poor, frightened husband. Even though the event was just a freak occurrence, Dr. Westerholm took the time to call a neurologist AND follow up with my PCP. Talk about above and beyond the standard of care. I also had trouble with previous pregnancies and was very dissatisfied with my past OB/Gyn. I am so thankful I found Dr. Westerholm. I've seen her office through the personnel change and after the treatment I received at my last appointment, I'd say every one of them is fully invested in my pregnancy. I've also had the pleasure of meeting their new physician, Dr. Misamore, who is sweet as can be and incredibly knowledgeable despite her young appearance. I also can't say enough about Kaye! If you don't visit the office often, you'll probably get to know Kaye pretty well and she's amazing!

LOVE Dr. Westerholm

Posted on January 4th, 2014

I am shocked that Dr. Westerholm has any low ratings and I would disagree 100% with anything negative anyone else is saying, as I had a completely different experience. We came to Dr. Westerholm when we moved to the area and just found out we were pregnant with our second child. I could not be happier with my choice for prenatal (and now gyn) care. Dr. Westerholm and her staff alike are kind, caring and so friendly. They offer such a warm office environment and are always responsive to my needs. Never had a long wait time and if I ever had any issues or questions regarding my pregnancy my call was always returned quickly and questions answered. My first pregnancy was overwhelming and not the experience I expected because of the OB I had. Dr. Westerholm and her staff helped create one of the most beautiful, wonderful experiences of my life, from the OB visits, to the sonos, to my delivery. I could not do them justice with this review but I urge every woman to come see her!

Posted on December 28th, 2013

The level of care completely tanked once the new office opened. The new staff members are range from rude to indifferent about your care. Do not use this doctor for anything more than yearly exams. If you need prenatal care, seek someone with more knowledge, patience, & without the attitude that patients are numbers & inconveniences.

No bedside manner

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Very unfriendly, short, rude and belittle. Seems annoyed when I asked questions concerning my health and medications she recommended. I have been a patient of the clinic for years and was never examined by her. Just by her PA. Met her and decided that if I do have children, she will not be the one to deliver them.

Love love Dr. Westerholm

Posted on September 6th, 2012

We love Dr Westerholm she is caring and always pleases her patients. I miss her I only get to see her once a year now unless I get pregnant again! She is so sweet, I want to keep her a secret to myself!

Love!

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Dr. Westerholm delivered both of my children, and I could not have asked for better care. She has a kind, gentle, warm spirit about her that makes you feel that you are talking to your best girlfriend. I have never felt uncomfortable talking with her about anything, and I truly feel that we are partners in managing my healthcare. I had another gynecological issue after the birth of my second child, and Dr. Westerholm has been there every step of the way, ensuring I am apprised with information and confidence in managing this issue. Her staff is wonderful as well! They greet me by name each and every time I enter the office (and believe me, I have a not so easy to pronounce name) and will work with you to help you in any way that they can, including billing/financially. I have been to some doctor's offices that expect you to do ALL of the insurance leg work, which can be overwhelming and confusing. Dr. Westerholm's office handles all of this, and they are able to quickly and accurately inform you of what you are expected to pay and how your insurance is covering you. It really gives me peace of mind to know that I won't be handed a bill with numbers on there that I didn't expect. I could go on and on, but I won't! I just wanted to say that Dr. Westerholm is a rare commodity, and I will be a patient of hers for the rest of my life, hopefully! :-)

Never will there be another!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

She's the best Gyno I've ever had hands down! She is caring, very sweet, professional and has a wonderful staff! I've never felt so comfortable with any other gyno.. I wish I still lived in Mansfield so she could deliver my baby!

compassionate

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr. Westerholm is a compassionate caring Doctor with an amazing personality and bedside manner.Her Staff deserves mention as well as they are all warm and friendly.

Posted on March 18th, 2010

She is the BEST OUT THERE

Posted on February 17th, 2010

Dr. Westerholm is a very personable and caring doctor. If you could give more than four stars she would definitely get them from me.