The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin A Zusan
Dr. Erin A Zusan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Greenwood, IN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and Surgery. Dr. Zusan is affiliated with Community Hospital East. Dr. Zusan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin A Zusan has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I spent two hours+ in that office, and only about ten minutes of that - being generous - was with the doctor. She is good about giving lectures and showing you your test results, but is absolutely no professional help. My gynecologist sent me to her because he believed my problem had progressed beyond his ability to handle, but she said nothing was wrong. ??? I trust my gynecologist more because he is far more thorough, attentive, and apparently competent. However I do question his decision to send me to a specialist, in this case.
Dr. Zusan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Erin A Zusan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erin A Zusan in this video.
Dr. Erin A Zusan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.