Dr. Erlan S Toulegenov Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Erlan S Toulegenov?

More than eyes behind a mask

I have never encountered a doctor as caring and as thorough as Dr. Toulegenov. Who could even expect an anesthesiologist to come to your room post surgery to check on your condition? He in fact pulled up a chair and emphasized how important it was for me to order his surgery notes so I could be an informed patient should I ever require surgery in the future. My surgery was not what I feared, but rather the after effects of anesthesia. Dr. Toulegenov was masterful in dissecting my history and provided me with the best results after I woke up-- no illness, no delays in rehabilitation. Truly a great doctor and very deep human being.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Erlan S Toulegenov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.