Dr. Erle Austin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Erle Austin?

Posted on March 17th, 2016

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Dr. Austin and his team are at what they do!! My little warrior was born with HLHS and 5 years later we would like to thank him and his team of amazing professionals for their gift of life!!

apply treatment for free

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dear doctor, i am now working in Brown Cancer center and my Nephew in China has a heart problem, but my brother do not have enough money to do the surgery for his son. I am writing to ask if you or your hospital can provide a free surgery for him. Very appreciated!

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Austin is an excellent surgeon who helped to save our son's life. All of the other doctors and staff at the hospital spoke very highly of him.

My experience with Dr. Erle Ausitn III

Posted on October 18th, 2009

I had a pectus repair performed by Dr. Austin III, his nurse in the office Tracey Meer, or something like that was very unprofessional and rude. Dr. Austin spent little time with me to figure out what went wrong with my surgery and sent me to a pain clinic which did not help since one of the bars he put in moved pressing on coastal nerves and causing me to be in horrific pain that he seemed to disbelieve til he finally removed the bars around 11 months later. I never received as much as an apology from mister Austin. I still have pain in my chest even after the removal of the bars. The whole experience was terrible and the staff nor Austin ever seemed to have any answers and didn't seem like they cared at all.

Posted on July 7th, 2017