Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erlinda R Marasigan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Marasigan does not give me adequate explanations for my treatments and ailments. At times, her answers to my questions are far off the mark, or she takes offense if I question her explanations. I ask her questions to better understand the treatments or to ask about alternative treatments. The wait times are extremely long and whenever her staff promises to call me back, they fail to do so. It is difficult to make an appointment, given that most of the time the line is busy. Recently, I ended up going to an urgent care facility where I received a quick and accurate diagnosis with thorough explanations from the doctor.
I finally reached the breaking point with this doctor. If you're told your appointment is for 4pm, it's likely 7:30-8pm. Basically, the appointment times given are fake. Every time I've been there, patients sit in the small waiting room comparing wait times and openly complaining. Most folks have been sitting there for 2 to 3 hours. On Friday, I finally walked out after sitting in a stiff chair for over 2 hours, and this was after being in a car accident with severe back pain. Please don't select this doctor as your provider. It will only take 10-15 minutes to select another provider. If you have health insurance, use it to seek a better qualified physician, and one who can run an office efficiently. This doctor and her husband are in their 70s and clearly not up to managing their practice or patients. Hills Physician's Group needs to get after these doctors. I can't believe this passes for medical care. I won't be able to learn anything about my test results until the info is received by my new doctor and that will be weeks from now. Please look at other sites where this doctor has been reviewed and you will find a history of reviews complaining about horrible wait times and lack of follow up.
Dr. Marasigan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1966
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Erlinda R Marasigan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFrancisco J Marasigan & Erlinda R Marasigan, 9624 Elk Grove Florin Rd, Elk Grove, CA
Dr. Erlinda R Marasigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.