Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erminia M Guarneri
Dr. Erminia M Guarneri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Guarneri is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. Dr. Guarneri has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Erminia M Guarneri has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Coronary Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Guarneri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Erminia M Guarneri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScripps Green Hospital, 10666 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erminia M Guarneri in this video.
Dr. Erminia M Guarneri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.