Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erna O Nishime has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 2 of 2
I have found Dr. Nishime to be very professional and extremely knowledgeable in the field of heart transplant service. Over the past 10 years, she has provided excellent, personal attention to my condition has given me time to be with my family that might have otherwise been lost. Her genuine concern, monitoring and advice allow me to live an independent, active life within the boundaries set by my heart condition. She has truly been a live saver and my Guardian Angles best partner.
24 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Erna O Nishime accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erna O Nishime is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.