Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest G Burch has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
My first experience with Dr. Burch was with my grandmother almost 10 yrs ago. Soon after, I was in need of a surgeon and asked for Dr. Burch. He is, in my book, the true definition of what a doctor should be. I will gladly use him and anyone in his family for all of my medical needs. If they are anything like him, I know I will NOT be disappointed.
My experience with Dr. Burch was nothing short of the best. I had to have an unplanned surgery and he was my first choice. I felt confident with the info that he provided and didnt have any second thoughts about proceeding with him as my doctor. He came highly recommended and I will gladly do the same.
Dr. Burch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Ernest G Burch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBurch Burch And Burch Mds, 6701 Airport Blvd Ste B217, Mobile, AL
Dr. Ernest G Burch is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mobile, AL.