Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest P Chiodo has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Public Health
Dr. Ernest P Chiodo is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I'm sick from mold exposure & mycotoxins, I've been having a difficult time finding a doctor familiar with mold related illness. I found his website & filled out the web form. I mistakenly thought he saw patients. He calls back and says he's an expert witness for mold litigation. Still, I thought he might be able to tell me what kind of doctor I should see or what kind of lab tests should be done. I sat there for half an hour listening to him tell me how great he is, he's a doctor and a lawyer and people from all over the country want him to testify and he's the only expert in the U.S., his fee is $30,000, blah blah blah. When he was done, I tried to explain that I wasn't to the point of litigation yet, I was just trying to find a doctor. I tried to ask what kind of doctor I should see & what kind of lab tests I needed. He said to me that he would not answer any of my questions unless he had a check for $30,000 in his hands. I couldn't believe it. I don't care how much money you have or how many degrees you have, if you can't show a little compassion or take 30 seconds to help a person in need when it costs you nothing, as successful as you think you are, you are a failure as a human being.
Stay away from this guy,cares nothing about you. Insurance co.hatchet man.Fabricates and twists reports.Benefits denied. Your insurance co.wants reports like this,saves them a lot of MONEY.They don't care if you end up out on the street. Take a recorder, he will say one thing to you but write another in the report he sends.
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsErnest Chiodo Pc, 35770 Harper Ave, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Ernest P Chiodo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.