Dr. Ernest Chiodo Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Chiodo?

Real nice guy

Posted on November 1st, 2014

I'm sick from mold exposure & mycotoxins, I've been having a difficult time finding a doctor familiar with mold related illness. I found his website & filled out the web form. I mistakenly thought he saw patients. He calls back and says he's an expert witness for mold litigation. Still, I thought he might be able to tell me what kind of doctor I should see or what kind of lab tests should be done. I sat there for half an hour listening to him tell me how great he is, he's a doctor and a lawyer and people from all over the country want him to testify and he's the only expert in the U.S., his fee is $30,000, blah blah blah. When he was done, I tried to explain that I wasn't to the point of litigation yet, I was just trying to find a doctor. I tried to ask what kind of doctor I should see & what kind of lab tests I needed. He said to me that he would not answer any of my questions unless he had a check for $30,000 in his hands. I couldn't believe it. I don't care how much money you have or how many degrees you have, if you can't show a little compassion or take 30 seconds to help a person in need when it costs you nothing, as successful as you think you are, you are a failure as a human being.

Insurance Hatchet Man

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Stay away from this guy,cares nothing about you. Insurance co.hatchet man.Fabricates and twists reports.Benefits denied. Your insurance co.wants reports like this,saves them a lot of MONEY.They don't care if you end up out on the street. Take a recorder, he will say one thing to you but write another in the report he sends.

Posted on April 7th, 2016