Dr. Ernest E Cope III Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ernest E Cope III?

I will not see this Dr. again

I felt very rushed while in the exam room. I did not get answers to my questions and I will be going elsewhere. I found dr cope to be very unprofessional and rude as well as rushing me through my appointment.

Please consider the Rothman Insitute first, they have a new facility in Limerick PA

I had a very bad experience with this doctor, causing my recovery time to go from a normal 8 to 12 weeks, to 64 weeks... many in much painI am now under the care of Rothman Institute and dearly wish had gone there in the first place to have my knee repaired.

good guy

he prayed wit me. it don't get better then that.

Very happy with my care from Dr. Cope, Upper Bucks Orthopedics and Grand View Hospital. Convenient, Close and Compassionate Care! I have been there a number of times and am very satisfied with the medical help my family and I have received there.

FIne Care

My son broke his fibula and this doctor couldn't have been more thorough, professional and accurate. The injury healed well. We have used that office before a number of times and except for an occasional waiting room delay the care at Upper Bucks Orthopedics has been exceptional.

He is good and takes time explaining with people.

I have seen Dr Cope a few times over the past year or two and he was always sitting down explaining the xrays and problem to me. He seemed concerned but not warm in personality. Its not he does not care he just is more business like and explains everything every slowly which helped us understand my mothers spinal problem more clearly. She has surgery with him and we feel he did a great job. We got 2 other opinions and he was right on target with the other Orthos so that all said I went to him when I had back problems myself. He is not a warm fuzzy type Dr but he does care and he explains everything very well. Id rate him 4 stars out of 5.

i would recommend. he accurately diagnosed my problem. seems caring.

What a quack

Battled for 2 yrs with a broken ankle. Wouldn't heal, dr. blamed me for not getting PT soon enough. With 2nd opinion it was discovered there was a 2nd break that he missed - altho ER doc said there were two. After months with casts, bone growth machine, 7 add'l months of PT and then months o neurological issues from walking crooked, I am now on the mend. After calling him on it by writing to his partners and hospital board, the dr. called me and was upset because I called him arrogant and cold. He never even asked me at the time how I was doing. His reputation in the community as I have found out is awful and people laugh when I tell them who took care of me originally. I tried to sue, but orthopedics is the hardest to prove. The lawyers did state that it is just a matter of time before he gets run into the ground for incompetence. I beg you not to go to his practice since even if you start with another dr., you could end up having to use him if the others are not in the office.