Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest D Cronin has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cleft Lip
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Palate
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
i am a middle aged female. I have had 3 children. Dr. Cronin gave me the mommy makeover which consists of a tummy tuck and breast lift/ reduction. I could not believe that he could make this old droopy body look young again. My abdomen looks like a fit young female and my breast are back in place and the perfect size for my frame. I could not be more pleased. I am grateful I had the good fortune of having such a talented surgeon.
I had a breast reconstruction with Dr Cronin and I love the result. He is very skilled and talented. The initial result was good but he was able to revise it at a second surgery and it look wonderful. I am very pleased and would recommend him. A family member had a reconstruction with another plastic surgeon and her result is not nearly as good as mine. Thank you Dr Cronin.
47 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1971
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Ernest D Cronin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCohen & Cronin Clinic Associates, 1315 St Joseph Pkwy Ste 920, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ernest D Cronin in this video.
Dr. Ernest D Cronin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.