Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernest Rosato
Dr. Ernest Rosato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rosato is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Hospital of the University of PA and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernest Rosato has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Polyps
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Ulcer
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Rosato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Hospital of the University of PA
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
University of Penn Med Center-Presb Med Group
University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
51 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1962
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ernest Rosato in this video.
Dr. Ernest Rosato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.