Dr. Ernest J Lentini Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ernest J Lentini?

Had him for a long time, horrible doctor. Even when getting to an appointment on time had to wait excessive amounts of time while he took his sweet time waltzing around the office hanging out.

I HATE Dr. Lentini

I left Dr Lentini after 10 miserable years with him because he was awful. On my last yearly appt. I told him I was itching at night and need some advice. Not only did I have to remind him about my concern when the exam was complete, but his reply was, "You're just an itchy person" REALLY????? My new PCP is wonderful and diagnosed my itching with an allergy I developed. In addition, his office staff is horrendous!! They have slammed that glass door so many times on my face for asking a question, which they couldn't answer. When I asked them about the Dr's time, they said he'll be with you shortly when they darn well knew he was running over an hour behind. They are just down right RUDE!!!