Dr. Ernest Katler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Katler?

RA Patient

Posted on March 19th, 2013

He takes the time to explain my medical issues in a manner in which I can undertstand. He often draws pictures to further help me understand what is going on with my particular case. He is concerned with my mental status and when "bumps" arise we calmly discuss my best opions to work through my issues with the best resolve.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Katler is the second rheumatologist that I've gone to and he will be the last! He is a wonderful, caring doctor who treats you like a PATIENT and not just another number. He listens and takes the time to explain things to you thoroughly. He never rushes through your appointment. For this reason, I never mind waiting for a few extra moments in the waiting room because I know he's giving another patient the same wonderful care that I receive. I would highly recommend him!

Posted on June 21st, 2017