Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest A Khine has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ernest A Khine has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Ernest A Khine has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
A month ago, when I had my first consultation with Dr. Khine, he was very caring. He made me feel hopeful that there are treatments which might help me with my abdominal pain. However, he had a different attitude when I was in his office today. He told me that the only thing he could do for me was to prescribe the medication, and he didn't think my pain was as chonic compare to his other patients. When I asked him about other treatments he had mention to me last month. He told me that if I know of a good acupuncturist or any other alternative medicine, please let him know so he can make a note of it. I didn't appreciate his comment since I had never asked him about any alternative medicine. He bought it to my attention during the consultation.
Dr. Khine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1986
Cabrini Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBaldwin Park Medical Center, 1011 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA
Dr. Ernest A Khine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwin Park, CA.