Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr
Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmond, OK. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lheureux is affiliated with Oklahoma Spine Hospital. Dr. Lheureux has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fusion
- Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Disorders
Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
He's a patient DR, I had seen him for almost 10 years before he recommended surgery. I was very nervous about having the surgery. I had , L3,4,5and S1 fused. He fixed me, I am back to 100% activity, 10 months later. His staff is great, I was a novice to this and they never made me feel stupid for asking questions. He works out of the spine hospital and they were great.
He knows what he is doing and doesn't ;have the "God" syndrome yet. I hope he does not get it although he deserves it as he is a very good surgeon since i have been under the knife with him 5 times. 3 major 2 minor. He know what he is doing and he is worth the money. Don't go with somone else who you don't feel confortable with go with a winner who really cares. His staff are the best too always friendly and very knowledgable.
I can't imagine a more caring Doctor. Dr. L'Heureux spent more time with me than any Doctor I have seen. He quickly diagnosed the problem with my spine (neck), and began non-surgical treatment. Another Doctor I had previously seen told I needed surgery immediately. Dr. L'Heureux took his time making sure of my diagnosis before he ever recommended surgery. Dr. L'Heureux is the only Doctor I would ever recommend to evaluate you for a spine problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lheureux is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1991
Twin Cities Spine Center
Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
Locations & DirectionsEdmond Spine Center, 1405 NW 150th St, Edmond, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr in this video.
Dr. Ernest A Lheureux Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.