Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest H Neighbor has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ernest H Neighbor has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Ernest H Neighbor has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ernest H Neighbor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
If I didn't need emergency surgery to fix my bone that was broke in half, I would of never picked this doctor at all. He has no bedside manor, doesn't care about my pain. My follow up appts consist of a X-ray and him coming in and twisting my whole arm with me almost in tears he said that my pains not that bad Trying to get on any type of pain meds seems like he would rather not give a new prescription and getting it refilled is like pulling teeth. I have a plate in my arm and a year later I'm still in incredible pain, which he does not agree with. I recently went to the ER and X-rays showed that the screws that are in my arm are coming unscrewed. I wanted to change surgeons for my next operation and have been told I need to see my original surgeon. In no way do I want to see this man again, I don't want him doing the surgery!! Keep looking for a new Doc. I would never recommend this dr. to my worst enemy !
Dr. Neighbor is not real talkative but is a very likeable guy...more than that he is extremely smart and is finally solving my year long knee problem. His staff was sweet and funny! He did take quite a bit of time to look at my xrays but well worth the wait when you know he is studying them to make an accurate diagnosis.
I am writing to bring to your attention my experience with the above named physician. He has a very unprofessional attitude in reference to patient care. I have witnessed the doctor screaming and using profanity when talking to staff as well as patients. It is my opinion that he has a big anger management problem. Due to his uncontrolled anger, medical mishaps have occurred, leaving me with permanent disabilities.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Ernest H Neighbor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDrisko Fee And Parkins Orthopaedic Surgery, 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 600, Kansas City, MO
Dr. Ernest H Neighbor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.