Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest P Osei-Tutu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My son did get very sick some 20 years ago, Dr Tutu saved him, 3 times to a local hospital in Falmouth Mass, and they could not find it, my 16 year old was so sick he was crawling around on his knees but Dr Tutu found that he had caught another infection on top of the Mono that he had, and when you have Mononucliosis you cannot fight off infection, well my son had caught another bacteria, and with Dr. Ose-Tutu quick thinking he gave my son I will never forget it a powerful shot of Rosephen a antibiotic and saved him. I will always remember and be grateful to this Dr. He knows his stuff, I would highly reccommend this Dr.if you are looking for a great Dr.
32 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Ernest P Osei-Tutu accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ernest P Osei-Tutu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.