Dr. Ernest Osei-Tutu Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Osei-Tutu?

Great, outstanding Dr. really knows his stuff!

Posted on March 15th, 2014

My son did get very sick some 20 years ago, Dr Tutu saved him, 3 times to a local hospital in Falmouth Mass, and they could not find it, my 16 year old was so sick he was crawling around on his knees but Dr Tutu found that he had caught another infection on top of the Mono that he had, and when you have Mononucliosis you cannot fight off infection, well my son had caught another bacteria, and with Dr. Ose-Tutu quick thinking he gave my son I will never forget it a powerful shot of Rosephen a antibiotic and saved him. I will always remember and be grateful to this Dr. He knows his stuff, I would highly reccommend this Dr.if you are looking for a great Dr.

Posted on December 27th, 2010