Dr. Ernest R Rector Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ernest R Rector?

I would not recommend Dr. Rector to anyone. My experience with him was very unprofessional. I saw him once and he could not diagnose my symptoms. So he ordered some tests and then did not call me back with the results for three weeks until after I had left three messages. This in and of itself is unethical, but top it off with his office lying to me about the insurance they take and then billing me for my visit before I've even gotten my test results back is absurd! DO NOT go to see Dr. Rector. Spend your money somewhere else (because you'll likely be paying out of pocket since he lies about what insurance he takes).