Dr. Ernest Rehnke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Rehnke?

Koch pouch revision to bcir

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr Rehnke is a great surgeon ,very caring patient ,caring,and informative. He converted my Koch pouch of 37 years to bcir. I had two previous surgeries in 2010 and 2011 by another surgeon both times the valve failed. On August 2017 Dr Rehnke converted to a bcir . Although I am still recovering every thing is going well. With God grace and helping power everything will be great.. Thank God for leading me to Dr Rehnke and his wonderful team. I also have to give a big shout out to the nurse staff at Palms of Pasadena hospital

I would NEVER recommend this surgeon.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I had a hernia repair by Dr Rehnke that ended up being way more invasive than originally explained. The surgery was 6 years ago and I am still not recovered from it. I absessed a couple days after surgery. I went to Dr Renhke and he gave me antibiotics. I asked him for follow-up and he said I didn't need it. I asked for rehab since I had ab reconstruction and he denied it. I have very serious back issues since this surgery. I would never recommend him OR Palms of Pasadena

Posted on March 17th, 2016

He is a doctor who will see you through to the end & ,even if he doesn't have all the answets answers ( no one does) will make sure through consultations with othersothers, come to arrive at the plan after all. So if you have already started with him, just stick with him he will see you through itl your case will be resolved.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Don't go here if you want to live!!!

Highly recomended

Posted on January 12th, 2015

In 2012 I had my appendix removed and there are no visible scars. In 2014 I had my carotid artery cleared and both experiences under the circumstances were very pleasant .

BCIR 11/12

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I have referred about 25 people to Dr. Rehnke, MD. BCIR was a life changing surgery for me. His entire staff is amazing highly recommend

Still in pain

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Still in pain years later after dubble hernia surgery. He said the pain would go away, it never did.

Dr Rehnke

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I met Dr Rehnke after my surgery ,dueto his working along with Dr Clinton Davis . I found him to be very professional and very caring and kind. I would go to him again if I ever needed surgery again in his field of expertise .

Posted on February 18th, 2012

This doctor has operated on me twice, once to create my BCIR and again to repair it over a year later. He is one of the most caring doctors I ever had the privilege of meeting. Would I consult him again. Without a doubt, he would be my first choice. As to the hospital and staff they are outstanding. The office staff has always been courteous and caring.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I had an appointment today regarding a possible biopsy on my breast. Something was found that wasn't normal, so I was referred to Dr. Rehnke. I like the idea that one can't be too careful.His staff was very courteous and great, and I didn't have to wait long at all. He came in to see me and put me at ease right away. He understood that something like this would make a person a bit frightened. What truly put me at ease, besides the fact that he was soft-spoken and understanding, is that he has very kind eyes. One cannot fake kind eyes, and it doesn't matter who you are. You just can't.So I put my trust in him. Call it women's intuition. I have five brothers, so I don't think I'm wrong.

Posted on September 8th, 2010

A wonderful and caring surgeon.

Posted on April 28th, 2010

Dr. Rehnke operated on my father a decade ago. His intent was good, but the outcome of my fathers surgery wasn't so. After reading what has been written here, I would probably agree that Dr. Rehnke is a good-hearted Dr. but not a 4 star surgeon.