Dr. Ernest Sears Jr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Sears Jr?

Posted on February 24th, 2016

horrible bedside manner

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2015

After suffering from migraines for 10+ years, & all Neurologists just want to Medicate you. Dr Sears gave me my life back with his famous "Nerve Blocks;" which apparently no neutologist will attempt. He was kind, funny, & spent more time with his patients than any Dr I know!!! I'm sorry other people did not have a good experience , but this Dr has met me at emergency rooms in 30 minutes on a Saturday!!!!!i think he retired or so he told me. I wanted to know if someone took over his practice that gives his "nerve blocks!' Please???

Never Again

Posted on January 13th, 2010

Rude, Arrogant, Horrorable attitude and bedside manner OK doctor but how he treated my wife and I is inexcusable. As long as I have a choice I will not see him for anything.

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.