Dr. Ernest C Severn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest C Severn?

Overall disappointing , wouldn't recommend

Office seems to be closed 1-2 days per week, phone line is ALWAYS busy, takes multiple times to get thru, then ALWAYS put on hold, once nearly 10 mins. Dr. Severn is like a statue during appointments. My 11 year old home schooled son takes an ADHD rx and Dr Severn won't give the rx without a drug test! Hes ttaken this rx for the last 3 years. We went camping last month and Dr. Severn would not authorize a refill on my son's rescue inhaler b/c we hadn't been seen in 3 months. The nurse told me she wouldn't take her child to this doctor.

Severn Clinic

Dr. Severn is a very caring doctor who works with patients who are financially strapped. He always tries to find the easiest and least expensive diagnosis. I have seen him twice for issues that other doctors would have run a series of very expensive tests on me. He diagnosed the problem, gave me the correct medicines, and my problems were taken care of. His staff is highly trained and very friendly. I recommend him for anyone seeking a family doctor

Love the Doctor, staff is incompetent.....

An absolute delight!!

I'm shocked that anyone could possibly have a problem with this physician!! I've found Dr. Severn to be VERY attentive, caring, and has ALWAYS gone the extra mile to meet my needs. Although I have had issues with his front office staff, once he was made aware, the issues were swiftly rectified. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Severn!!

Not very personable or knowledgable. Totally missed diagnosis on my daughter, my niece, and myself. Always put on hold for 5+ minutes when I call the office to ask a question or make an appointment.

a good, caring, thorough man

I hate to see one bad review, the one previous to this, distort this doctor's reputation. We always find him kind, attentive, and patient. I agree his staff is not as efficient as I'd like, but over the many many visits I've made there, they have always been courteous and helpful.

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE AT THAT OFFICE ARE DEALING WITH ANGER PROBLEMS BESIDES THIS THE DOCTOR DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME YOU DESERVE, YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HIM BECAUSE HE CAN NOT EXPLAIN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Dr. Ernest C Severn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, UT.