Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest L Sink Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ernest L Sink Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Ernest L Sink Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Six years ago, our newborn daughter was diagnosed with bilateral hip displasia of the worst grade. We saw Dr Sink weekly for months, and his careful approach of bracing was successful. Our daughter was braced for ten months and somehow hit all of her motor milestones on time. Currently, she has no issues whatsoever, and you would never know that her perfectly formed hips once had no sockets whatsoever. We are excited for Dr Sink's new ventures in New York, but he will be missed here in Denver. Good luck, Dr Sink!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
24 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Ernest L Sink Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHss Main Campus Hip Center, 541 E 71st St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ernest L Sink Jr in this video.
Dr. Ernest L Sink Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.