Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernest M Sully has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Ernest M Sully has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Ernest M Sully has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I went to the urgent care after a fall at my work place and I was seen by E. Sully, DO. I have never met him before. I found him to be cold, rude and uncaring. I fell on my right breast and was in quite a bit of pain. The fact that I told him I was a breast cancer patient with reconstruction and I was concerned, did not matter to him. He ordered an X-ray of my chest to check my ribs, which was the right thing to do. The X-ray showed no broken ribs..thank goodness. His way of giving me a physical exam was to ask me to lift my shirt to look at my chest and breast. Not seeing any bruises he said I was fine and discharged me. I was in terrible pain and he didn't believe me and he said that I wasn't in pain. How can he tell me that I had no pain..does he feel what I feel...does he know what it feels like to fall flat on your breast...did he have breast cancer. Dr. Sully was rude, and nasty to me. I would never go to him again and I would never refer him to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ernest M Sully in this video.
Dr. Ernest M Sully is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jim Thorpe, PA.