Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernestina T Agresti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ernestina T Agresti has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
Dr. Ernestina T Agresti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I have been a patient of Dr. Tina for over 15 years. She is an outstanding Physician who has dedicated her entire life to her practice. She is smart, she LISTENS, and treats her patients like a human being, not a file number. Dr. Tina is reminiscent of the Doctors in the past who knew each of their patients and were involved in their well being. Yeah, sometimes you have to wait a bit, but that means she is giving time to someone, just like she gives to me. Happy to wait.
Dr. Tina is always available, kind, and respectful to the patients. Her staff is extremely friendly and always tries to assist i resolving any questions or issues that may occur. I would recommend her to anyone for the thoroughness, professionalism, and courtesy in addition to her accurate diagnosis.
After a recent bad experience with a doctor, I decided to try Dr. Agresti. Oh my goodness, what a refreshing change! everyone in the office was happy and friendly. Dr. Agresti listened to me and answered my questions with information that made it clear she stays up with the latest medical literature and prevailing thinking. She was warm and friendly, but also quite practical in her approach to care. I feel like I stepped out of the health care nightmare and into my dream of the ideal doctor. Yes, I had to wait...but so what? The visit was well, well worth the wait and I look forward to many more in the years to come.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Agresti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Ernestina T Agresti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSierra Rose Family Physicians, 8735 Sierra College Blvd Ste 100, Roseville, CA
Dr. Ernestina T Agresti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.