The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernesto Aravena
Dr. Ernesto Aravena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Oak, PA, with another office in White Oak, PA. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Aravena is affiliated with UPMC McKeesport, Monongahela Valley Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernesto Aravena has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Aravena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Universidad De Chile
Dr. Ernesto Aravena accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ernesto Aravena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Oak, PA.