Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ernesto C Rodriguez-Granados has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 18
The Doctor is really nice to his patients and very understanding too. I like how he's honest and straight forward; He's been my mother's Doctor for years and I chose to go see him as well when I have to be seen. Dr Rodrigues is very caring of his patients well being and I can see he has the heart to do what he dose. He's been taking care of my pregnancy and I'm very thankful and blessed to have Doctors like him around.
Dr. Rodriguez was probably only in the room for maybe two minutes, said there was nothing wrong, and that there was no way she was contracting. She's had two kids already and the treating physician told her to get to the Dr. immediately. They set up a same-day appointment for her to get in to be seen.
My daughter just left the LHV hospital with 4cm dilation, excrutiating labor pains,, which have been 11 minutes apart for the past two days. Today she couldn't stand the pains and contractions were starting 3-5 minutes apart and this doctor sends her home, "Just give her morfine" he said. Well you know what, I know its 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning and you may have Golf in the morning but this little lady didn't want your morfine order. She's a scared, in pain pregnant young lady that has been thru a lot with this pregnancy and today she knows shes about ready to have her baby. How dare you not want to deal with her today.....no wonder I always had a bad feeling about you as a Doctor sir.....Good luck with your life and just hope nothing happens to my daughter or her baby.... Sincerely, A very sadden mother!
26 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ernesto C Rodriguez-Granados accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of The Lv, 401 N 17th St Ste 301, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ernesto C Rodriguez-Granados in this video.
Dr. Ernesto C Rodriguez-Granados is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.