Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Cardenas?

Avoid!!! Dirty

AVOID! Do yourself a favor and avoid this place. It’s very dirty, blood is on the walls, staff is rude. Prepare yourself to wait at least an hour and after they will show you not welcome there. But the most important thing it’s dirty! Disgusting place. You can catch an infection there or any disease.

Since they told me to write a review that they dont mind here you go.

What can I say I’m sure that when this is reviewed Dr. C will know who I am? Now, Don’t get me wrong Dr. C knows his material and is a pretty cool guy. But after today’s appointment I just feel it’s right that I write a review to make other people whom are looking for an office to choose to assist in the delivering of their child know a few things about this office. I’m going to make this review nice and clear for what to expect from the staff. • DO NOT make an appointment because they just never honor it not once during the 9 months was it honored. Walk-ins will be assisted before you are. • DO NOT expect professionalism from any of the staff. Especially from the receptionist or from Christy Iglesias Nurse. • DO NOT expect to have any space to sit due to this location is like a Social Security office (packed). • DO NOT expect them to take their time with you because you’ll be in and out before you can think of a question. You’re in the lobby waiting the majority of the time. • DO NOT expect after your delivery for your follow up any of the staff to congratulate you or even remember your name ( they don’t care) • DO NOT say anything to the staff that upsets them they will show you how much they care, or listen, or apologies for anything they will simply talk back to you as if you a piece of S**** Lastly, DO NOT; select this location with high hopes because you will be DISAPOINTED. STAFF SUCKS

The best doctor 😀

mis respetos el mejor en su ramo

Dr, Cardenas is a great doctor.

Best Dr. ever

It was an amazing experience!! The staff was warm and friendly and I was reasurred of a healthy pregnancy! I made the right decision to switch physicians!!

Greatest Asset to the Medical Field

My husband and I met DR Cardenas during a trip to the ER due to complications with a pregnancy. That day he made a promise to us that he would make me his patient and help in every way possible until we conceived. He went above and beyond to ensure my safety was put first while trying to conceive. DR Cardenas' personality and professionalism are top-quality and any patient would be appreciative to have him!! We absolutely love him!

The best doctor in Miami!!!! I would recommend Dr. Cardenas to all my friends. Very professional, made me feel very confortable and always called me back for follow ups ensuring me I can always contact him at any time.

Best!!!

Dr.Cardenas is the best doctor that I ever had. He is very caring about his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. I truly miss him down in San Antonio, TX. He was truely a blessing when I needed it. The BEST!!!!!

Dr. Ernesto Cardenas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.