Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernesto Dasilva
Dr. Ernesto Dasilva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynn, MA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dasilva is affiliated with Nsmc Salem Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and South Shore Hospital. Dr. Dasilva has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernesto Dasilva has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
I am so disappointed in referring my sister here . ( I went by previous reviews and thought he'd be great for her) ABSOLUTELY NOT! Very condescending, does not like to include her in her own care . He wants to be in control and push pills. Never follows up with her or returns calls . Her dog receives better care from the vet !
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Dasilva is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Universidad Central De Venezuela
Graduated in 1993
Metrowest Medical Center - Framinghm Union
Dr. Ernesto Dasilva accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Physicians Group, 496 Lynnfield St Ste 7, Lynn, MA
Dr. Ernesto Dasilva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynn, MA.