Dr. Ernesto Dasilva Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Dasilva?

Beware

One of the fakest, Unknowledgeable drs I have encountered.... did I mention incompetent?? His np seemed nice but then when you think how she witnesses what / how he is and does not intervene at least out of an ethnical obligation seems worthless

BEWAREB

I am so disappointed in referring my sister here . ( I went by previous reviews and thought he'd be great for her) ABSOLUTELY NOT! Very condescending, does not like to include her in her own care . He wants to be in control and push pills. Never follows up with her or returns calls . Her dog receives better care from the vet !

Absolutely one of the worst Drs I have encountered in over 30 years in the medical field. Poor bedside manner, pompous, condescending and misdiagnosed.

He is one of the kindest, most considerate doctors I have had. He takes time with me, explains things to me completely and never rushes me. He has his patients best interest in mind at all times. He never makes me feel stupid or that I am bothering him in any way. He is the best.

Dr Ernesto Dasilva (Best Doctor)

Dr Dasilva is my primary and by far the most competent and empethetic doctor I have had the pleasure to deal with. He is smart, energetic and caring. Really don't know what i would do without him.

Dr. Da Silva has an unbelievable bedside manner. He's patient, and listens well to all of my concerns. He gives his opinion on all my concerns. He suggests tests and options I my have for what ever my concern may be. Dr. Da Silva follows up on everything from minor to major problems. I feel Dr. Da Silva has a genuine concern for all his patients. That is a very rare commodity these days. I would recomend Dr. Da Silva to everyone and anyone. Just don't call him Ernie.....LOL.....

Dr. Ernesto Dasilva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynn, MA.