Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernesto Figueroa
Dr. Ernesto Figueroa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MI, with other offices in Novi, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Figueroa is affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernesto Figueroa has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 12
This man quite literally twiddles his thumbs while you speak to him. I noticed because I had to focus on something other than his uncomfortable stare. He comes across as extraordinarily judgmental and offers no compassion and little in the way of advice -- or anything, really, as his counseling technique is leaning back in his chair, breathing heavily, staring, and shaking his head. It's like a cartoon playing out in front of you, except you're the guy getting hit with an anvil. I am shocked he has a job. In short, he is mean. He scared me a lot.
Dr. Figueroa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Caribou Memorial Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Livonia
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
26 Years Experience
Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Ernesto Figueroa accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ernesto Figueroa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MI.