Dr. Ernesto J Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto J Graham?

Very disappointed

Doctor wasn't attentive, I was mostly seen by his intern? student? for $340. My situation was pretty serious but I left his office without any clear recommendations or directions and ended up at emergency room in life-threatening condition.

This doctor a butcher

Please avoid this place omg they are butchers give biopsies to a woman when their not suppose too, very nasty unpleasant people. The nurses are welp need I say more hey if you got a buck or Medicaid your good.....Money is their game not the life of an unborn or their mother's sick place!

This is the worst OBGYN Dr. Around. Made me very and I say Very uncomfortable. Would not refer anyone to his office.

Great experience overall

The staff at this doctors office is worse. I will never go back there again.

The Best

His professionalism and his staff attentiveness is the best. He is actually concerned with your issues and there to help come up the best solution. I love being a patient of Dr. Graham, and would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Ernesto Graham is bar none THE best OB/GYN . I've been going him for many years. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. I totally love this man. If anyone reading this is looking for a Dr.who honestly cares he is your man!

Awesome

I have seen Dr. Graham for over 10 years. He was my gyn then he became my OB and delivered my first baby by c-section. He is a great doctor and cares about his patients.

Dr. Graham and his staff are excellent.. I was high risk and he delivered my first born son via c-section... I would definately recommend him.

Miss diagnosed waited over an hour after appointment time

Uneducated. Went in due to irregular periods and to determine what if anything was wrong. Told me it would be very unlikely for me to get pregnant without fertility treatment and that if I ever wanted to be pregnant I needed to start trying now. I refused fertility treatment, and pulled birth control. Pregnant on first try. Angry because the planned pregnacy wouldn't have been for another 2-3 years and was clearly missed diagnosed. Can't imagine with fertility treatment how many children I'd be having. Additionally, both times I went I wasn't seen u till after an hour past my appointment time and the appointments were rushed. Never going back.

Very helpful, and compassionat.takes time to explain things to you.

The kind staff and beautiful office quickly put me at ease. Dr. Graham's medical expertise, along with his sensitivity and compassion really make him approachable and easy to talk to.