Dr. Ernesto Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto Hernandez?

Up to date on all cardio vascular procedures

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Hernandez cured my cardiovascular problem which was broken heart syndrome, a unique cardiovascular problem. With his instructions my problem was completely cured

Mrs.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

My husband and I both really appreciate Dr. Hernandez. He always takes time for any questions and concerns we have. He is proactive when he has any concern about our health problems. One of the very best Drs we have ever had.

Ms. Thompson loves her #1 Cardiologist!!

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I love Dr. Hernandez and his wife! They are very personable and professional. They treat you like you are family with TLC! I don't get the special 1 on 1 with my Primary Dr. or any other. They care about you and what you think. Dr. Hernandez saved my life back in 2006. His expertise has kept me alive and well. Another Dr. would have done the risky surgery as an added bonus or incentive in pay. He cared more about the risk factors and what wasbest for my young heart! I was 36yr old then. Now I'm 41 yr old. Thank you Dr. Henendez!

Ms. Thompson loves her #1 Cardiologist!!

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Posted on July 27th, 2012

kids running around the office interrupting and making sick people feel worst. His wife looks like she dont know what she is doing.

I wont go back

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Terribly rude with no bedside manner or regard my own thoughts or opinions or Questions! Very unprofessional and I dont trust him to diagnose or treat me, I went somewhere else. Dont waste your time.

I Don't Really Think He Know's What He's Doing...

Posted on April 11th, 2010

His diagnoses of my wife and myself have consistently been inaccurate, and disputed by other doctors, who turned out to be right. I underwent 3 uncomfortabe procedures that were unnecessary before I learned the truth, about my heart problems from another group of doctors. I do not recommend his services to anyone.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Iam appalled & in disagreement with the previous comment. In my past experiences Dr Hernandez has provided me with nothing but utmost care and extraordinary service.I have also met his wife Dr. Mercado has also provided me with extraordinary care.As far as having their children in the office we can't forget that they are not only " doctors" but they are also a mom and dad hence they have good reason for having their kids in the office .As Professional as they are, I doubt their kids were misbehaving.

Posted on August 28th, 2017