Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ernesto R Padron has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Ernesto R Padron has the following 4 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Ernesto R Padron has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 13
The receptionist in this office is incompetent and lies, and then gets defensive and rude when she's called out on it. I saw the doctor once, for about 15 minutes and he seemed ok. I then wasted a month trying to get the office to respond to voicemails and emails sent to their patient portal. I needed an MRI, and couldn't get that scheduled because the order was never sent. They also never sent the order for physical therapy. Then I was given a prescription by that same receptionist that wasn't even signed. I've had to take time off of my job to try to get this taken care of, but I'm done. No matter how good the reviews are for the doctor, the office and the way it is allowed to run is unacceptable. Do yourself a favor and find a professional doctor's office and staff -- this definitely isn't.
Dr. Padron is the nicest, most sincere Dr I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He listened to my history, was sincere and well educated in his treatment, and really made me feel like a person. I am a mom of 5 struggling with pain and he promised me that he was going to help and do the best he could so I could be a great, pain-free mother to my kids. He is easily the best doctor I have ever seen. Hands down! His office staff is incredible as well! So sweet, happy, and helpful! I feel like I have struck gold finding him!!!
By far Dr. Padron is the best pain management doctor that I have seen in the last 10 years. Have been seeing him for over 3 years now, and wish I would have been seeing him the entire time. He takes time to cover everything about your condition, recommends different procedures, as well as if necessary will send you to a Neurosurgeon. He is a God amongst Doctors!
18 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Ernesto R Padron accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ernesto R Padron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.