Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernesto Pinzon MD
Dr. Ernesto Pinzon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sebring, FL, with other offices in Avon Park, FL and Sebring, FL . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinzon is affiliated with Highlands Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernesto Pinzon has 3 locations
4833 Sun N Lake Blvd
Sebring, FL 33872
Book Online Now
Dr. Ernesto Pinzon has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ernesto Pinzon has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ernesto Pinzon - Posted on January 12th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pinzon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Ernesto Pinzon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ernesto Pinzon's office for more information.
2950 Alt US Hwy 27 S Ste A Sebring, FL : (863) 471-1300
2398 Hartford Dr Avon Park, FL : (863) 453-2500
4833 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring, FL 33872
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ernesto Pinzon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sebring, FL.