Dr. Ernesto D Seldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto D Seldman?

excellent!!!

Great enviroment 2 be in the staff n nurses r The Best Of the Best...I hve no complaints about them, it puts a smile on my face everytime i go 4 my appts.2 feel that positive energy from them each time. .

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Seldman has been my doctor for over 6 years. I practice Martial Arts so he has been taking care of my injuries, which sometimes have been complicated.He has a keen eye for diagnosing, even before the test results, and he has always looked for my personal wellbeing before anything else, looking at all possible treatments, by giving me detailed explanation about the issue, and giving me all the options available for treatment. Amazing Doctor! I'm extremely sad he doesn't take my new insurance, for I had to go to another doctor :'(

Dr. Ernesto D Seldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.