Dr. Ernesto A Tolentino Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ernesto A Tolentino?

THE ABSOLUTE WORST RUN PRACTICE EVER

The Worst practice ever. I got here for a 2:30pm appointment and after filling in the paper-work I waited for three hours - THREE HOURS on a freaking WORK DAY - sitting around and just WAITING to be brought into the Doctor's office. Funnily enough, the wait doesn't end there, I wait - sitting around in the Doctor's office for over an hour and still no sign of the Doctor. I don't know how good the doctor is because I never got to see him.. Frustrated after waiting for a good four hours, I just walked out. The experience started off with the attendant who answered the call - she put me on hold for "1 second" that lasted for a full 20 minutes and no answer, I had to hang-up and dial back. The same attendant answers and without so much so as an acknowledgement of fact that she forgot about me after placing me on hold she goes ahead and schedules me for an appointment - I mean, whatever happened to a courteous apology because I understand attendants have a difficult job, but lack of basic customer experience skills that's just unforgivable. Be that as it may, I decided to still go ahead and get an appointment because it's the doctor that matters right? Well, stupid decision - I wasted half my work day and came away without even getting a hello from the doctor - WORST PRACTICE EVER, I can only imagine how good the treatment would have been. STAY AWAY form this place - this is the ABSOLUTE WORST. I would GIVE IT A ZERO STAR IF I COULD.

Excellent Doctor

I was very scared about my injury. Dr. Tolentino was so patient with me. He has great understanding. He explained everything thoroughly and made sure that a thorough follow-up was conducted. I would recommend this doctor highly.

:-(

Would not recommend to anyone. Underwent treatment for 4 months, without any improvement. Once I changed the doctor after 4 months, i realised his diagnosis was wrong.I has to spend 4 months in pain and no improvement in my condition.

Doc prescribed medicine for 7 days for my knee joint pain and after 7 days he asked me to stop the medicine, but still i had knee pain. He replied it should be ok no need to take any medicine. Also i had paid $50 extra for my co-pay, as my insurance paid the rest. I am following up with doc office since last 3 month to get my $50 back but they are not returning my money back. They are saying the accountant is not in office, she does not come to office regularly etc etc, every time a new excuse. Planning to visit the doc office to meet the doc and get my $50 back.