Dr. Ernst M Bontemps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernst M Bontemps?

Unpleasant, unhelpful receptionist

When you're in pain and looking for help, the last thing you want is an unpleasant voice on the end of the phone you're calling. I recently moved to St. Petersburg and know no doctors. I spent the day in the ER with horrible stomach pain and was advised to see a gastroenterologist. I called my Insurance number & was given this office. Tasha...could have been a lot more compassionate and helpful...instead of being unpleasant and unkind.

Came highly recommended from another dr I know

Very Caring Doctor

One of the best doctors I have seen.

No concerns with doctor or staff I would rate my experience with them as excellent

I found Dr Bontemps to be a knowledgeable, caring individual who looks you in the eye when he speaks to you. I liked that he spoke to me until I fell asleep for the procedure. The personal connection is important.

So glad he was recommended to me!!!

I had my first colonoscopy/ endoscopy.My experience with Dr.Bontemp was as good as people told me he would be and BETTER!!

VERY PROFESSIONAL

Great doctor!

Dr. Bontemps is exceptional. For once, he doesn't try to rush you out the door after just five minutes, as so many doctors do. Dr. Bontemps takes his time explaining the condition and the various treatment options. He is also great at following up after a surgery and is easy to get in touch with in case if any problems arise. I really feel like he truly cares about his patients.

Never in my life have I had a doctor spend so much time with me and . . . you won't believe this: he personally did the follow up call ! ! ! Personally. I could hardly believe it. I wish all doctors were like him.

I've met Him thru friends and had a couple of surgery executed by him. I also had the chance to watch him at work before and after my surgeries. All that I can say Hi's The most proffetional and humanitarism doctor I've ever met.