Dr. Ernst H Nieuwoudt Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ernst H Nieuwoudt?

Wrong doctor

Not sure if I ever wanted go back see him after all.way to pushy and tell you there is nothing wrong with you

Dr. Niewoudt

Dr Nieuwoudt has been my DR for the past 7 years. I've never had a single bad experience at his office that was the fault of him or his staff. He is very straight forward and to the point when speaking to his patients it seems and doesn't sugar coat anything. His staff is always super friendly and even when I have been unfriendly go the extra step to try and get me to cheer up.

Great dr

Dr Nieuwoudt has been my dr for about 6 months. He's very caring and always takes the time with each of my appointments. I left a message with the on call nurse and the doctor himself a actually called me back. I think he's a fabulous doctor who actually listens to his patients.

CNA

He is the best. My Mom saw him, he is also my Doctor and my daughter. Can't say enough good things he is a wonderful and caring soul.

Review

I really have enjoyed seeing Dr. Nieuwoudt over the past year. He has always been willing to listen to what's wrong and not be pushy about things. He is very caring and sad to see him going to urgent care soon, but can understand. Still I know a lot of his patients hate to see him leave. I finally found a doctor that has always been nice, caring, easy to talk to and offers solutions. Not sure why the bad reviews on here, I think he is a terrific doctor.

I can't understand the bad ratings for Dr. Nieuwoudt. He has been my family dr for 10 years and I have never had any problems with the way that he treats me or any of my family. Dr. Nieuwoudt is a wonderful and caring doc. I would encourage every person I know to go to see Dr. Nieuwoudt.

I REALLY ENJOYED MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR. N HE SPENT A LOT OF TIME UNDERSTANDING WHAT MY PROBLEMS WERE AND HELPED ME FIND A GOOD SOLUTION TO FIX THE PROBLEM THAT I CAME INTO HIS OFFICE FOR.

Very Rude

Rude and uncaring. Very full of himself. I will never go back. I wasted my time and money with this guy and got zero results.

Unprofessinalism

Our experience with Dr. Nieuwoudt has been bad. He rushes to get you out when you finally get seen by him after long waits. He is very short and knows very little about us because he doesn't take the time to find out. It feels like we are an imposition to him at our appointments. It also seems like all he wants to do is prescribe medications so you have to come back in to get blood work and pay more money again. He doesn't take the time to listen to your concerns about your health or if he does hear he ignores it. It is like he has his on agenda. Also having diabetes he does the blood work and he favorite saying is "IT IS OUT OF CONTROL" when I check it at home and when hospitalized the heart doctors and other specialists have said that it is not that bad. It seems to us he does not care about anything but he own agenda. He never returns calls or follow up when he knows something is going on with your health when having to be hospitalized. We went to another doctor who seemed concerned and listened to our concerns and acted on them. I would not recommend anyone to this Dr.

My first and only appointment with Dr. Nieuwoudt was horrible. My family and I had been going to this facility for 7 years but were seeing other doctors. When my doctor quit I was assigned to Dr. Nieuwoudt. He seemed angry when he walked in and was very short with me. He was actually hateful. He knew nothing about me and did not care to know. I felt like he did not want me as a patient. In fact he was so rude I left the office in tears. Its a shame because the office staff is great and was close to my home, however, my money is not going to support a doctor that so rude.

Arrogant and uncaring

Very long wait times. Never on schedule.

Dr. Ernst H Nieuwoudt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dawsonville, GA.