Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eroboghene E Ubogu
Eroboghene E Ubogu is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. He does not listen to your concerns or care about what treatment has worked for you in the past. It is his way or the highway. I had been doing well for years until my primary neurologist left and was replaced by Obogu. Once he came, he change my medications and treatment regimen. Even as you slowly deteriorate on his new "regimen", he refuses to change course until you end up in the hospital. His bedside manner is that of a brick wall. I'm sure he is intelligent, but he does not seem to care about what is best for you, his patient. I felt as if I was part of some research experiment without signing up for one. Maybe he should go somewhere and work on laboratory animals instead of patients.
Eroboghene E Ubogu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1720 7th Ave S, Birmingham, AL
Eroboghene E Ubogu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.