Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eromonsele O Idahosa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eromonsele O Idahosa has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Eromonsele O Idahosa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
It was easy getting an appointment. I went in and had to wait over an hour when there was only one other man in the office. He came in, didnt even take a look at me. All he did was talk for a minute. He told me my heavy breathing would go away in an hour or so and sent me home without a prescription. That night i was rushed to the hospital and had to stay there for almost a week. This doctor is unprofessional and shouldnt have a medical license.
Dr. Idahosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1982
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Eromonsele O Idahosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsDiamond Medical Services, 8354 Little Eagle Ct Ste C, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Eromonsele O Idahosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.