Dr. Eron S Linver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eron S Linver?

A concerned parent

Dr. Linver provided excellent care and treatment for my son when he was admitted to Children's Hospital after a Brief Unexplained Event; Dr. Linver asked all of my questions, even the same questions more than once. He was patient and knowledgeable. He also had a great bedside manner and was great with my 9mo old son.

When nobody would listen...he did

My child was having severe headaches and after seeing 2 other pediatricians who repeatedly diagnosed her with allergies (despite my pleas), on a friends recommendation I went to see Dr. Linver. He immediately sent us to the children's hospital to get a CT scan, at which time they found a small malignant tumor. She has since had it removed and is doing very well, but I shudder to think what might have happened had I not gone to see Dr. Linver

Asthma